Team PHenomenal Hope is Proud to Race Across America with Our Presenting Sponsor, UPMC
UPMC is more than a sponsor — it is one of the nation’s top 10 hospitals according to U.S. News and World Report. Committed to patient-centered care, UPMC continues to research and innovate treatments available for pulmonary hypertension through clinical trials. Team PHenomenal Hope is very excited to have the support of UPMC as we race for a cure in the Race Across America in June.
The UPMC Comprehensive Pulmonary Hypertension Program is one of the largest of its kind in the U.S., offering:
- State-of-the-art diagnostics: Offering a full range of on-site imaging tests leading to more accurate diagnoses. It is critical to diagnose PH in the early stages to allow for more targeted treatment options. UPMC also commits to advancing discovery and expertise in initial evaluation which can happen in a single day for many patients.
- Innovative treatments: UPMC offers a wide array of medical, surgical and alternative treatment choices. You have the option of working with a physician with expertise in pulmonary hypertension the moment you arrive.
- Cutting Edge Research: Clinical trials are readily available to patients interested in learning more about treating PH. UPMC offers care for patients with many forms of PH including Idiopathic, Familial and PH caused by underlying chronic disease states including rheumatologic, cardiac, hepatic, or pulmonary disease.
- Integrated Approach: The UPMC Comprehensive Pulmonary Hypertension Program collaborates with the Heart and Vascular Institute, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, and one of the largest and most experienced heart and lung transplant programs in the U.S.
Visit the UPMC patient stories page to hear first-hand about our program.
To find out more about UPMC’s Comprehensive Pulmonary Hypertension Program, contact:
- 1-877-PH4-UPMC (744-8762)
- Email: PHprogram@upmc.edu
Team PHenomenal Hope continues to enjoy our partnership with UPMC as we race for a cure for pulmonary hypertension, and we embrace our collaboration with others in the journey toward wellness and HOPE.
Thank you UPMC!